Support your brain with the power of nature
Your memory is failing, you can’t concentrate, you are constantly tired? Almost certainly, some processes in your metabolism are not running according to plan. Because even if we have the feeling that we eat a very healthy diet, our body often lacks important trace elements or ultra-trace elements. And many of these are vital for the body and brain: if they are too low – or if they are completely lacking – deficiency symptoms and complaints will show up in the long run.
What are trace elements?
Trace elements must be ingested in “small traces”, i.e. in small amounts through food, to enable our complex metabolism to function properly. They occur in concentrations of <100 ppm or 100 µg/kg or 0.01 % by weight in the organism. Well-known are iron, zinc and copper – but many other metals are just as vital for us.
Colloidal metals fill empty body storages
If these metals no longer find their way into our food cycle in the required quantity as trace elements – via water, soil, plants, animals and ultimately our food – a large number of enzyme compounds can no longer be optimally built up and function. The body and brain have to improvise and incorporate “inferior” existing metals into the enzyme compounds as a substitute. By taking colloidal metals, you can counteract this and maintain your health in the long term.
For increased brain activity and creativity
Since our mind in particular suffers from “metal deprivation”, the catalytically highly active metals gold, platinum, palladium, iridium, rhodium and cobalt are especially important here. These “brain metals” are responsible for our brain performance as well as creativity and ultimately influence all other organs and cells via the sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous system (vagus). For example, iridium and rhodium make up about 5% of the brain’s dry matter – indicating the enormous importance of these catalytically highly active metals in brain metabolism. By taking them as colloidal metals, you activate your brain metabolism, thought processes and blood circulation. Each individual metal has its specific properties and advantages – with ideal combination you achieve the full effect.
Learn more about the benefits of “brain metals” here:
Colloidal Palladium: Brain metabolism at full speed
- Improves the ability to concentrate
- Strengthens memory
- Promotes the ability to see
- Particularly catalytically active metal (important in enzyme metabolism)
- Improves muscle performance and fine motor skills
- Optimizes nerve and DNA repair processes
- Strengthens creativity and finding realistic goals
Colloidal Platinum: For strong nerves and an alert mind
- Increases concentration and creativity
- Stimulates immune function & immune intelligence
- Improves communication in the nervous system
- Reduces mood swings
- Calms the psyche and reduces nervous disorders
- Regulates sexual sensitivity and sensation
- Optimizes repair processes of nerve cells and DNA (genetic material)
Colloidal Cobalt: Nerve power and energy without detours
- Helps against fatigue, chronic exhaustion and anaemia
- Allergic reactions & hay fever
- Brain activating, protects nerve cells
- Regulates and controls hormone production
- Affects cognition and mood
- Helps against lack of concentration
- Reduces homocysteine and activates folic acid
- Necessary for the formation of red blood cells (erythrocytes)
Colloidal Gold: Booster for the brain
- Increases brain activity and IQ
- Supports and accelerates detoxification processes
- Has a rejuvenating and mood-lifting effect
- Stimulates and activates the endocrine glands
- Activates enzyme metabolism
- Enhances sensitivity and creativity
- Increases motor and cognitive performance
- Accelerates recovery and regeneration
Colloidal Rhodium: Activates the brain
- Catalytically highly active metal such as iridium, platinum and palladium
- Activates and improves brain metabolism
- Accelerates signal transmission of nerve impulses and synapses
- Has an antioxidant effect and protects the cells
- Improves and optimizes repair processes on DNA (genetic material)
- Promotes mental clarity, alertness and decisiveness
What are colloidal metals?
Genuine colloidal metals are very fine metal particles that float in water without forming a bond with the water – in contrast to ionic metal solutions that are produced in the electrolysis process. The size of the individual particles is between 1 and 20 nanometres (1 nm = one billionth of a metre). Depending on the process, how the particles are produced has a considerable influence on the properties and quality (electrolysis or high-voltage plasma process).
Manufactured in high-voltage plasma process
From our point of view, the complex high-voltage plasma process with 10,000 volts is the best process for the production of real colloidal metals. This is because only this high-quality technology achieves the best possible quality of colloids when used correctly: smallest particle size, highest energy content, long shelf life, suspended state – without known side effects when used as recommended. It is more effective, more energetic, more durable, has the highest bioavailability, does not form compounds with other substances, does not lead to deposits and is overdose-free.
Other proven remedies from natural medicine for brain activity
Used for circulatory disorders, vascular diseases, vascular damage, poor concentration and memory, ringing in the ears, dizziness, headaches. Our recommendation: a herbal homeopathic remedy, traditionally produced and proven for years in naturopathy by the company Ceres / Alcea (PZN 0178985).
According to our experience, Zero-In from Root (capsule) works after just a few minutes with a noticeable boost of energy, alertness and mental clarity for about 4 – 6 hours, which is always impressive. Natural substances with unique manufacturing technology brings the power of the ingredients effectively and bioavailable to the place of action – our brain (Trimedea Shop). The combination with colloidal metals specifically for brain metabolism rebalances disturbed brain metabolic activities.
Used for psychovegetative disorders, depressive mood states, anxiety, nervous restlessness and states of exhaustion, cuts and puncture wounds, nerve injuries, myalgia, sciatica, back pain, first-degree burns, herpes, neuralgia. Proven remedy of the company Ceres / Alcea (PZN 0179068).
Important metal for the improvement and stabilization of the psyche, reduction of agitation, aggression, with rapid effect in mental restlessness. Sources of supply can be found here: PipingRock and Fruugo
Bach flower therapy
For many years, it has become indispensable in the holistic naturopathic treatment of mental imbalances and disorders. Here you will find a list of Bach flowers with the respective assignment to psychological conditions, so that you can quickly select the right ones. Let your intuition guide you in choosing 3 to 4 suitable Bach flowers.
PZN (Pharma Central Number): With this number you can clearly find and order the right remedy at a pharmacy of your choice or on the internet.
Vital Set Brain Metabolism, IQ and Creativity:
A unique Set in composition and price
Note on the purchase of colloids
Colloids must not be declared as food, food supplements or medicinal products. Therefore, be sure to pay attention to the indication of the manufacturing process. It provides important information about the quality, particle size, concentration, colloid energy and shelf life.